The majority of our work to date has been in the fields of healthcare, central government and education.
Since 2006, 2020 Delivery has served more than 60 organisations in the NHS, including:
- Acute Trusts and Community Trusts
- NHS Foundation Trusts and NHS Trusts
- National bodies such as the Department of Health and Monitor
- Urban and rural health economies
- District general hospitals, specialist hospitals and teaching hospitals
Our work in Central Government spans a variety of departments and delivery agencies. Our government practice work includes:
- Developing digital strategies and roadmaps to implementation for organisational and cross-governmental transformational change
Building the capabilities of civil servants through programmes of training, mentoring and vivas
- Fast-paced reviews to assess performance against a particular set of objectives and establish the improvement actions required
- Development of processes and tools for directorates and teams, particularly around performance management
- Development of robust, clear delivery plans with the key actions, risks, governance and success measures required to deliver the agreed objectives
Deep expertise and experience in major government standards and processes, including – though not limited to – HM Treasury Spending Reviews and Green Book requirements, Government Digital Service Design Standards, and Capita Civil Service Learning.
2020 Delivery has a growing education practice, which has served clients from the following areas:
- State-funded schools and Further Education Colleges
- Academy operators
- Local Education Authorities
- Higher Education Institutions
- We are a registered provider on the Education & Training Foundation Research and Development Framework.
2020 Delivery is committed to working with education providers to widen access to the professions.