We have supported health economies and healthcare organisations (from academic hospitals to GP consortia) to develop new, patient centred, models of care that deliver transformed quality and outcomes.
Our approach seeks to empower clinicians and care givers to lead change, through provision of evidence based challenge and support and a specific strategic toolkit that brings best practices in strategy and organisation design to healthcare. We bring both a wealth of leading examples of new models and a tailored process to deliver a solution that will meet local needs, and can be implemented efficiently.
Examples of our work
- Health and wellbeing strategies: harnessing multi-sector offerings to improve health and wellbeing
- New integrated care models: including community led models for older people living with frailty, as well as managed networks for musculo-skeletal care
- Lead provider and accountable care models: for local care networks, and for tertiary centres driving improved outcomes for rare or complex conditions
- System level reviews for specialised services: including cancer, cardiovascular and emergency services
- Whole organisation clinical strategy: delivering clinically led change to achieve improved outcomes, high quality and operational and financial sustainability
- Service reviews: activity, capacity and workforce planning
- Clinical support service design: enabling imaging and pathology departments to meet the demands of modern care sustainably.