Is 2020 Delivery the right place for you?
Every team member plays their part in creative problem solving, evidence-based decision making, hands-on performance improvement and impactful capability building. We develop, pioneer and use some of the best consultancy tools and methodologies in our industry. We work with energy, professionalism and credibility.
To read more about the experience of working for us, please see our Recruitment FAQs.
From day one, you’ll contribute to our teams, working for clients (including NHS managers and commissioners, central government civil servants and education professionals) as well as internal projects.
We believe collaboration makes us stronger, and we encourage this through knowledge sharing, social events and protected time away from client facing projects to work together as a company.
We expect everyone to show entrepreneurial spirit and thought leadership to help us continually improve our business. To encourage this mind set, we operate collective profit sharing rather than individual performance related bonuses. People are promoted based on how well their work and behaviour exemplifies the company’s values.
Our people learn and grow through client work by playing a part in building a thriving business and building relationships at all levels. We also provide internal project based coaching, external training, as well as our own acclaimed public sector project capability courses.
Qualities that count
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions
- Go-getting – can take the initiative to get things done
- Self-starting – highly organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly – able to work in a team and open to new challenges
- Accountable – deliver their actions on time, always
- Passionate – about bringing lasting change to public services
If this sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
- Experienced hires – We are actively hiring and accept applications at any time
- Graduates/students – Applications for 2018 have now closed. If you have already graduated please see our experienced hires page.
- Interns – Applications for 2018 are currently open – these close on 14th January 2018
- Associates – We are actively hiring and accept applications at any time