We’re always looking for experienced hires to join us as consultants at all levels. We expect that you will have worked in a minimum of one graduate level job post-university before applying to us. Your skills and experience would determine the level of seniority you’d join at and the role you’d play in a client facing team.
What’s the role like?
Working closely with Directors, our consultants conduct and lead many of the aspects of our client-facing project work (for example, data collection and analysis, and collaborative problem solving with the client), and often manage the client team throughout an engagement.
As an experienced hire, expect to join a project straight away and quickly get up to speed with sector or functional skills that may be new to you. We expect our consultants to work autonomously, managing their own work and prioritising a range of demands. You’ll be a great people person who can work effectively with a wide range of team members, client staff and service users.
Skills and experience we are looking for
- Analytical mindset
- Self-starting personality type
- Friendly and collaborative approach which helps our clients achieve lasting change
- Track record of problem solving and impact, through roles in consultancy, public services or industry
- Interest in public services
We are also interested in experience you have of:
- Strategic problem-solving methodologies
- Continuous improvement methodologies
- Project and programme management
- Change management and influencing skills
- Using analytical tools such as Microsoft Excel