Do you like the sound of what we do at 2020 Delivery? If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for a role with us, please follow the appropriate link below once you have read the rest of the information on this page:
- Graduates – Applications in 2019 have now closed. Our next recruitment round will be in Autumn 2020.
- Interns – Applications in 2019 have now closed. Our next recruitment round will be in Autumn 2020.
- Experienced hires – Applications are now closed.
- Associates – Applications are open. We are actively looking for associate freelance consultants. If 2020 Delivery sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer visa sponsorship to successful international candidates who hold, and are currently studying under, a valid Tier 4 General student visa. Please note that this only applies to applications for our permanent positions (Experienced hire or Graduate roles).
Our application and selection process
Your initial application will be managed through our online recruiting tool, which gives an unbiased assessment of your skills and capabilities. We will ask you to:
- Provide your contact information and upload your CV
- Take a timed one hour problem-solving test. We strongly recommend that you practise for this test before taking it. Try our sample problem solving test to give you a flavour of what it will be like.
- Answer a series of non-timed questions about your interest in 2020 Delivery and public services. These questions explore your capabilities and potential for leadership, team working and problem solving.
If your online application is successful, we will invite you to interview with us. The first interview round consists of two case interviews. Each will ask questions about you and your experience, as well as taking you through a consulting case study. The second round consists of two further case interviews, there will also be a chance to chat more informally over coffee with another member of the team.
We strongly encourage you to research and practise case interviews if you haven’t come across them before; there are plenty of good Internet resources to help with your preparation.
If you have any questions about the application process, please get in touch.