By 2021, all health systems will become Integrated Care Systems.
2020 Delivery will help you get there.
The NHS Long Term plan states that the whole of England will be covered by Integrated Care Systems by 2021. Some regions have been advancing steadily towards full health and care integration for some time, whilst others are at an early stage of their journey.
Building on over a decade of experience of supporting health and care systems, 2020 Delivery have developed a deep understanding of the elements required for successful integration. We have a range of services which can help systems to become successful ICSs, whether they are early in their journey or much more mature. To get there, every ICS will need:
We offer a range of services to support:
1. A clear partnership vision, system leadership and programme design
- Current state diagnosis and articulation of ‘Case for Change’
- Vision and strategy development & implementation
- Leadership development & programme management
2. High value, high impact health and care service changes
- Support for clinical and professional leaders to design & implement integrated models of care
- Population Health analytics and management approaches
- Workforce, finance and estates strategy & investment case development
3. Effective use of data, digital and technology to maximise value
- Data analytics, modelling and AI enhanced insight
- Digital project management & delivery
- Design & implementation of digital patient journeys
4. Structures and operating models which facilitate integrated working
- Operating model design and testing
- Service configuration options appraisals and Green Book business case development
- Senior stakeholder engagement & facilitation
The future of health and care delivery in England lies in integration, with a requirement for all systems to become ICSs by 2021. 2020 Delivery has extensive experience and expertise from across the public sector, and we offer a range of services to help. If you’re a leader tackling the challenge of health and care integration, please get in touch to discuss where you are on this journey and how 2020 Delivery’s experience could help you.
To find out more about our work supporting systems and organisations across public services, please read our case studies.
2020 Delivery are conducting research into ICS/STP performance comprising data analysis and fieldwork. If you or a member of your team would like to be involved in this research or to discuss this analysis do review our summary and get in touch
- David Legg (firstname.lastname@example.org): David works with health systems to formulate strategies to transform outcomes and performance, facilitate agreement between partners and plan for successful delivery. He brings over a decade of experience in healthcare, supporting both commissioners and providers to transform physical and mental health services
- Russell Cake (email@example.com): Russell co-founded 2020 Delivery in 2006 and leads our Strategy practice. He combines client service to government departments and healthcare organisations with research into healthcare system performance. Russell brings 20 years of experience to his work helping healthcare leaders to develop evidence-based responses to the strategic challenges facing the health service. He has supported several major system reconfigurations, advising on financial and activity strategy, capital investment, stakeholder engagement, and delivery planning
- Antonio Weiss (firstname.lastname@example.org): Antonio leads our Digital service transformation practice, advising senior clients on user-centred design, innovation thinking, and utilising technology to redesign public services to meet citizens’ needs. He is a globally recognised and published thought-leader on business strategy and management
- Jonathan Chappell (email@example.com): Jonathan is a Director at 2020 Delivery, leading on strategy work across healthcare, higher education and digital services. He is sought out by senior leaders to assist in the most challenging political and partnership developments, to develop robust and saleable business cases, and to bring people together in their implementation. He has extensive experience from all perspectives in the health and care system, including in Academic Health Science Centres (AHSCs) and developing new models that truly integrate mind and body care. He has also worked in higher education and central government